Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013

New year is coming soon and I feel that this year is running so fast. I think one year is not enough to make all my dreams to be real. But, I have to grateful with all achievements. Too many blesses in this year that I got. Too many unpredictable things. Here are some :

 
 
Finally I can go there. It is out of my resolution in this year. I planned it for next year, but Alhamdulillah I got the most beautiful present on my 24th birthday. And it is the beginning how my life change to better. I wish I can go there again with my husband 2 years later. Aamiin :)
 

I found My Man in this year, and insyaallah we will marry on next year. Hope everything gonna be okay until the day.

Although it is a bad year for my company, because the sales is not achieve in this year. But it is a good year for my life. God is the best director.


I'm ready for 2014. Bismillah... ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment